UID can also be called user-centered design.
There are several phases and processes in the user interface design.
- It requires assembling and gathering of the potential needs and requirementsof the users.
- An Research and Development program me needs to be carried out to have know how about the current senerio.
- A wirframe prototype involving development of the process and information flow, time trame team involved should be made.
- An inspection needs to be carried by the Team out to discuss usability issues.
- Finall testing of the prototypes done on an actual user.